Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Delivery date (maybe)

The baby chicks were scheduled and guaranteed to arrive by noon today. At noon there was no word of the baby chick arrival at the post office. That is when I started to worry and so far it has been a stressful experience for me. After several hours of phone calls, including ones out of state, the chicks were finally located... sort of. Right now they are in the state and within a 100 mile radius of their new home. Hopefully they will get here tonight and we will be able to bring the chicks home with us. The post office has several notes saying to call me the moment they arrive and I believe every person at that post office now knows about me and my live animal delivery. I imagine they will go home tonight and tell their friends and family the story of an anxious woman calling them frantically trying to locate her 4 "lost" baby chickens. Will they be delivered today as expected? I am not sure, but I am hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment